Due to the discreet, sensitive and hygienic nature of the products that are distributed we do not accept returns.
We do have some exceptions listed below:
Manufacturer Defectives (must be reported within 30 days)
- Place a new web order for defective merchandise
- Please fill out this form with the original order # and the customer’s complaint so we may justify the defect.
- Once we establish defective product we will credit.
- These orders never made it to their destinations, the address was incorrect or the package did not fit the receptacle.
- We will inspect these returns and if they are viable for resale we will credit.
- If products are not viable for resale due to damage from shipping, no credit will be issued as we have to discard the product.
- Notifications of viable returns will be marked on the website only.
- USPS Economy service returned or refused orders will be billed to you. We are billed for returns.
- It is the customers responsibility to reship with the corrected address or credit their customer.
- If shipment is returned again there will be a 15% restocking fee added.
Wrong Item/Shortages (Must be reported within 48 hours from ROG)
- If a wrong order or item is received please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the order # and explain the issue.
- If there were shortages email email@example.com with the order# and items that were short by product # or description.
- Once we investigate the order # we will then credit for product or issue a call tag to have the order returned.
- We will reship the correct items
- We are not responsible for orders once they have left our warehouse
- If there is a tracking #, the order has been put on a skid and has left our building
- If the order does not make it to its destination, customers are responsible for contacting the carrier and filing claim. Please follow up with our customer service department.